Friday, December 2, 2011

Welcome!

Today I received my package from Zentangle.com.  I had ordered a bunch of tiles and a carrying case for the titles.  Let me just say that it did not dissappoint.  I ordered them as my own Christmas gift for my children to give me.  Not only did it come with a BEAUTIFUL note card with my name on it... but it came wrapped with a georgeous bow.  I was so excited by this that it inspired me to start this blog!

I have been lurking for a few months now (in the shadows) and have visited so many wonderful sites and blogs.  I was working on my in-class experiences to become a teacher and I had to design an art lesson... While I have always been a crafty person, I have never been able to draw.  Stick people... that is where my talent ended. 

Then I came across Zentangle and I was hooked!  I wanted to get as good as possible before I had to teach students... so I practiced and practiced... the more I did it, the more I fell in love.
I decided it was time for me to come out of my tangled closet...

"Hello, my name is Andrea and I am a tangling addict!"


No comments:

Post a Comment